INDEPENDENT MORTGAGE BROKERS ASSOCIATION OF ONTARIO OPERATING AS CANADIAN MORTGAGE BROKERS ASSOCIATION – ONTARIO
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF MEMBERS
NOTICE is hereby given that the Annual Meeting of Members of the Association is called for and will be held by electronic means only, on the 9th day of June 2022 at the hour of 10:00 a.m. (local time), for the following purposes:
- To consider the minutes of the last meeting of Members held on June 3, 2021;
- To receive the financial statements of the Association for the financial year ended December 31, 2021, together with the report of the Auditor thereon;
- To pass a resolution appointing Coppo & Company, Chartered Professional Accountants, as the Auditor for the ensuing year and authorize the Directors to fix the Auditor’s remuneration;
- To pass a resolution to approve and ratify By-law amendments adopted by resolution of the Board of Directors on March 30, 2022;
- To pass a special resolution to approve Articles of Amendment for the Association;
- To pass a resolution confirming the election of two (2) Directors of the Association for a term of three (3) years. Those to be confirmed for election are Michelle Campbell and David Khan.
- To receive the report of the President;
- To pass a resolution ratifying and confirming the past acts of the Directors and Officers of the Association;
- To transact such other business as may properly be brought before the meeting or any adjournment thereof.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the Annual Meeting of Members will take place by electronic means only. Registration to attend the meeting electronically may be found here [link]. In addition, Members eligible to vote (Licensed Members) will receive a separate email at the start of the meeting wherein they will be provided with a personal link to vote during the meeting. Instructions on how to vote electronically during the meeting will be included in the email. Voting Members who will not be voting electronically during the meeting but still wish to vote, are encouraged to do so by completing the Proxy Form [link] appointing your representative to vote during the meeting on your behalf. The Proxy must be completed and returned to the Executive Director no later than forty-eight (48) hours prior to the start of the meeting by mail, fax, or e-mail:
40 Winges Rd Unit 7
Woodbridge, ON L4L 6B2
DATED the 10th day of May 2022.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Proxy 2022
- 2022 Memorandum to Members
- 2021 AGM Minutes
- Audited Financial Statements
- Amended By-law Number 1
- CMBA 2022 ELECTION RESULTS DECLARATION
- President's Report